Quote

"... from personal experience that when the people we love make choices, we don't always understand them. But we can go on loving them, just the same. It isn't a matter of comprehension. It's forgiveness."
Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts

Thursday, May 29, 2008

the day before a long weekend

Today is the last day of working this week, as sabah gets holiday from the harvest festival. I haven't blogged this as people might think I'm a shopaholic (irk, maybe I am...) But.... I couldn't resist to buy a new SHOES two weeks ago! I've bought myself a super-comfy, super-cute running shoes. It's grey with pink! Okay, it's a motivation for me to get into the running mode. I still can't run for 10 minutes without stopping (always gasping for air).

Recently, I found out that jogging at Likas Lake is not safe at all... Especially those who leave wallets, laptops and other valuables in the car. So, I've decided to jog near my workplace. It's a good place, and I can watch the sunset after running. What a great view!

I've been shopping a lot a bit! So, if I have no money to buy food, I wonder if I can trade my shoes + shopping stuff for food. Eh, do people still accept barter system?

*** I just found out people came to my blog from google search. Some examples... a)hidden message behind teletubby (hmm teletubbies are weird, and i dont watch them), b) gossip kippc (i don't do gossipz in my blog yea! i just prefer to do that in person. hahahha) c) wrong reasons to be in a relationship (nor I'm a relationship guru! i'm a wreck myself) I guess, with google, we can search everything :)

Happy Holiday! eh for those who don't get cuti tomorrow, happy working :) hehehhe

No comments: